Login / Register Checkout


French great Vintage look, fabricated in the 1950's, these set of 3 Coade stone planters would adorn any inside or outside property.  Long one is 1m in length W 22 cm H 37cm  The pair of pots H 35cm 30x30 cm

 Coade stone or Lithodipyra or Lithodipra, (Ancient Greek for "stone fired twice") was stoneware that was often described as an artificial stone in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. It was used for moulding neoclassical statues, architectural decorations and garden ornaments of the highest quality that remain virtually weatherproof today.  Coade stone features were produced by appointment to George III and the Prince Regent for St George's Chapel, Windsor; The Royal Pavilion, Brighton; Carlton House, London; the Royal Naval College, Greenwich; and refurbishment of Buckingham Palace in the 1820s.

Please contact for costs of shipping and deliveries or collection arrangements from our depot or next fair. 


Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
Captcha

1950's Coade Stone Planters

  • Product Code: Garden Planters
  • Availability: In Stock
  • £220.00

  • No Shipping Charges